A message from our school
Edward Bryant School is a friendly, caring school committed to offering every child a secure, stimulating and happy environment where your child can do their best. We all enjoy being the best we can be.
At Edward Bryant School we promote high standards and expectations by:
- Developing lively and enquiring minds so that children acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to their needs and the ever-changing demands of society.
- Providing a stimulating and structured environment that encourages independent learning with an emphasis on first hand experience.
- Promoting self-discipline that encourages the development of courteous, confident and responsible citizens.
- Promoting tolerance and understanding of other races, religions and cultures.
- Guiding pupils through a creative and challenging curriculum, based on The National Curriculum.
We place high value on strong home-school partnerships, because it is through working together that your child will develop and excel.
Head of School