We try to keep your children safe from cyber-bullying, protect them from harmful or illegal content and teach them to be responsible cyber-citizens. In this increasingly digital world, these essential life-skills cannot be overlooked or taken for granted. We recommend the Childnet resources for parents as a very useful starting point when discussing online safety at home.
Please download our e-safety newsletters below which contain useful advice.
- Fortnite Harry Potter Wizards Unite
- Houseparty April 20
- Instagram YouTube Apex WhatsApp
- Mixer Threads Memoji and Tiktok
- Online Bullying Cyberbullying May 20
- Online Safety April 20
- Online Safety June 20
- Personal Info Online Chat Minecraft
- Roblox SnapChat
- TikTok Creative Distruction Roblox
- TikTok May 20
- YOLO app Location Services Talking Angela app