Edward Bryant School Uniform Policy
The school believes that a school uniform encourages a positive attitude to school and develops a sense of community. Please ensure that items of uniform are labelled so that lost property can be identified and returned!
All uniform is available to purchase from JW Sports in Bognor Regis.
- Black trousers, shorts or skirt
- Red polo Shirt with EBS logo
- Black jumper with red EBS logo
- Black cardigan with red EBS logo
- Black shoes
- Black tights
- Red and white summer dresses(April to July)
- Sensible sandals with a back strap (no clogs, heels)
- Black T shirt with red EBS logo and Black shorts for PE
- Black plimsolls
- Trainers – for outside use
- Jogging bottoms and sweat shirt for cold weather
SECOND HAND UNIFORM
We often have items of second hand uniform available. Please enquire at the school office for information about current stock.
Hair styles should be age appropriate. Long hair below the shoulders should always be tied back. Extreme hairstyles are not permitted in school, for example children should not have dyed hair, hair that is too closely shaved or spiked. Parents may be asked to take their child home if they come to school with an extreme hairstyle.
If in doubt about what might be considered inappropriate, please check with the school office.
Pupils should not wear jewellery to school. Children with pierced ears may wear stud type earrings if really necessary.
For safety reasons, no jewellery can be worn during PE lessons. It is the responsibility of parents or the child to remove and reinsert ear studs, members of staff are not permitted to do so.