This school is governed by Schoolsworks and our core policies are determined by the academy trust and apply to all schools.
They cover key HR and Trust-wide issues and our Exclusions Policy.
Having a set of trust-wide policies ensures consistency and also reduces workload at school level. Any serious grievances, complaints or matters of safeguarding or confidential reporting relating to the school should be addressed to the officers of the academy trust.
- Accessibility Policy Plan 2020 23
- Admissions Policy 2021 2022
- Application Form EBS
- Attendance Policy Jan 21
- Behaviour Policy 2020 23
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- EBS SEN Information Report 2020
- Edward Bryant Equility Objectives
- Edward Bryant School Performance Data for 2019
- Edward Bryant School Pupil Premium Policy
- Edward Bryant School SEN Policy 2020 21
- Phonics and Spelling Policy Jan 21
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2019 20 reviewed
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020 21
- Recover Catch up 2020 21 spending plan
- Remote Learning Policy
- RHE policy 2021 24
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Sept 2020
- Safeguarding during COVID 19 Closure
- Schoolsworks COVID Risk Assessment January 2021
- Schoolsworks COVID 19 Risk Assessment January 21 Review 2 21
- Sports prem spending plan 2021
- Sports Premium Spending Plan Review October 2020
The ‘General Data Protection Regulation’ (GDPR) changed how we can use your personal data and keep it safe, and it also strengthened your rights over your own data.
The change was to make sure sensitive or private information about yourselves and your children stays safe. Whilst it is similar to the current Data Protection Act in many ways, there are a few differences.:
Any request for information regarding a child, parent or member of staff, cannot be given without us being confident of the identity of the person asking for it, that means that you may be asked for information that verifies who you are if you ask for information over the phone or by email.
A video explaining GDPR can be found on YouTube via the following link: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua_LzUJ_wu8
We have updated our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found at the bottom of this page. You may also be interested to read Schoolsworks policies for Data Protection, ICT and Acceptable Use, Photo Policy, Staff and Pupil privacy, which can be found following www.schoolsworks.org. If you are unable to access the policies online, you may request a copy from the school office.
If you have any questions about how the GDPR affects you, or how our school is preparing, you can contact Louise Pope, our Data Protection Officer, by calling 01903 729988, or emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.