Values and Ethos
Edward Bryant School is a friendly, caring school committed to offering every child a secure, stimulating and happy environment where your child can do their best.
Edward Bryant School promotes high standards and expectations by:
- Developing lively and enquiring minds so that children acquire the knowledge and skills relevant to their needs and the ever-changing demands of society.
- Providing a stimulating and structured environment that encourages independent learning with an emphasis on first hand experience.
- Promoting self-discipline that encourages the development of courteous, confident and responsible citizens.
- Promoting tolerance and understanding of other races, religions and cultures.
- Guiding pupils through a creative and challenging curriculum, based on The National Curriculum.
We place high value on strong home-school partnerships, because it is through working together that your child will develop and excel.
Head of School